[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NCCC CW SS Practice 10/26/07

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 26 08:14:40 EDT 2007

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 26

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0
   80:  12
   40:  12
   20:  13
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  37     22  Total Score = 1,628

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.  All three bands
worked were pretty good tonight.  20M went from an apparently dead band at
0227Z to live action with good short skip signals from as close in as VA, TN,
and N4GG in GA.  West coast signals were weaker, but workable.  40 was great
with good signals from far and near.  80M was quiet with west coast signals
very workable.  Probably it helped this week since I was running high power.
Did work QRP station W8UE in MI on 20M.  Hope 20M will remain workable that
late at night in the real thing next weekend.  Will be at NQ4I M/M station this
weekend for CQ WW SSB.  Hope everyone has a great weekend and that the So.
Calif. fires will be soon conquered.  73, John, K4BAI.

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10/22/2007 10:35 AM