[SECC] Fwd: CQWW SSB NQ4I M/M HP

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Oct 29 07:25:25 EST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: webform at b4h.net <webform at b4h.net>
Date: Oct 29, 2007 7:35 AM
Subject: CQWW SSB NQ4I M/M HP
To: 3830 at contesting.com, nq4i at contesting.com

                   CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s):
NQ4I,N8PR,W4SVO,AA4BI,VE7ZO,KF4GTA,NF4A,N4OX,KY5R,K4NV,K4BAI,WI4R,W4DD. K4WI
Station: NQ4I

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Griffin, Ga
Operating Time (hrs): 48.0

160:  132    14       36
  80:  455    26       96
  40:  716    29      111
  20: 2031    36      146
  15: 1504    32      137
  10:  256    19       55

No Equipment failures! New 20m 8 el worked great on mult station. New 80m 3
el
vertical array did a nice job also...will be adding an additional 3 elements
it in the very near future. Our score is up 20% from last years score. A
good
time was had by all. Food was excellent. The weather co-operated nicely. It
was
one of the nicest fall weekends yet.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/