[SECC] CW Sweepstakes this Weekend

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 31 08:59:55 EST 2007

I hope everyone saved some energy after operating CQWW DX SSB to get on for CW Sweepstakes this weekend. Hopefully we will have enough participation to defend the Medium Class Club competition gavel.

I will be FT as a SOLP. I was originally planning high power but after getting a RFI complaint from my neighbor I will do low power the keep the peace. I had given him a toroid to wrap his speaker wire around
but I don't know if it will do much good.  He invited me into his house this weekend and he has speaker wire running all over his house along the base boards to speakers in his living room and back to a bedroom office with an amp that goes to a stereo system and to his computer.

It would be nice to hear what plans everyone else has ???

73 Jeff  KU8E

p.s. Check out the PVRC webpage @ http://www.pvrc.org/  click on the Sweepstakes 2007 link. There are a couple nice Powerpoint presentations by K3MM and N6BV on SS.