[SECC] Announcment, SC QSO Party This Weekend

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 11 17:29:53 EDT 2007

Hi everybody,

This weekend is the 5th annual SC QSO Party.

TIME: 1300Z Sept 15 - 2100Z Sept 16, 2007

AWARDS: Plaques for high score in each category.  Certificates for
2nd, 3rd, 4th place scores in each category.

EXCHANGE: SC Stations - Sequential Serial Number and SC County. Non-SC
Stations - Sequential Serial Number and State/Province/Country

Full details are here: http://carc.ham-radio-op.net/scqsoweb2007.shtml

This will be my first time in this contest but I'm planning on putting
up a decent (CW only) effort and I look forward to bumping into some
of you SECC members!

73 de Greg N3ZL