[SECC] Announcement 2007 Calif QSO Party

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sat Sep 22 20:47:04 EDT 2007

Note that there is a club aggregate score competition in CQP.  SECC has
come close to winning this in the past.  73, John, K4BAI.

Hi,

I'd like to invite you to the 2007 California QSO Party (CQP).
This will be the 42nd running, starting at  1600 UTC, October 6th
(Saturday 9AM PDT, Noon EDT) and ending at
2200 UTC - 7 October 2007 (Sunday 3PM PDT, 6PM EDT).

All the info about the contest can be found on our web page
http://www.cqp.org/

      Rules:  http://www.cqp.org/Rules.html
2006 Results: http://www.cqp.org/results/2006/06complete.pdf
2006 Records: http://www.cqp.org/results/Records/2006.pdf

Check out the status of the California county operating plans:
http://www.cqp.org/Counties-Plan-2007.html

And, of course, lots of great awards, a free personalized/signed
certificate for all participants with 100 or more QSOs,
and T-shirts that you can purchase ($12).

http://www.cqp.org/Awards.html

Hope you have fun in CQP 2007!

73,
-KR- K6TD
CU in the California QSO Party, Oct 6-7, 2007
www.cqp.org

PS - The Oceania DX SSB contest runs the same weekend WITH a time window overlap !

The same serial number (for any NA station) can be used for BOTH  CaQSOP as well as the OCEANIA DX SSB event ... keeps things real simple....  and if you make ANY SSB qso's with Oceania in the time window... massage your log and get it down to the local organisers...!

All the best..

David Burger VK2CZ / VK8AA
Sydney, Australia

-- Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9/14/2007 8:59 AM