[SECC] GQP Plaque sponsorship status

Chaz Cone w4gkf at chazcone.com
Fri Apr 4 17:10:44 EDT 2008

Folks, thanks to the generosity of Georgia amateurs, we presently
have thirty-two of the possible thirty-five awards sponsored!  That's
great, and the GQP is most thankful.

There are only three awards left available for sponsorship and I'd
really like to have them all subscribed before the Contest starts (in
eight days!).  Here are the presently available awards:

CW GA Rover Multi-Op
Phone GA Rover Multi-Op
Phone DX High Power

The sponsorship fee is $30.  If you sponsor an award that is not
earned this year, you'll have the opportunity to let the fee ride or
to receive a cheerful refund.

The first three people who respond to this email will have their
choice of the awards to sponsor.  On your mark,   get set, ...

Thanks!

Chaz W4GKF
2008 Georgia QSO Party (GQP) Awards Manager