[SECC] Georgia QSO Party logger

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 08:51:08 EDT 2008

Hi Scott,
With a note from Chaz last night, we did put his logger, GQPLOG, on the GQP Site.
It tops the list of logging programs on http://gqp.contesting.com/FormsDownloads.htm
(Gotta change that page name)
I just did a test of his URL for download, and the program and pdf manual download fine.

I buzzed thru the manual, and while Chaz makes modest claims, it looks pretty well functioned.
GQPLOG Cabrillo files were tested last year, and they are well formed, and work.

Thanks Chaz

Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well