[SECC] [Acg] Fw: [CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party

ny4n at aol.com ny4n at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 08:28:01 EDT 2008

Be advised, I will have one rig dedicated to 80 m cw the entire
contest, both days, all day. I will not be able to call CQ, but will be
listening for stations calling at 3545 MHz. Closer to dark, both days,
will call CQ on 80 m. That should give close-in stations a chance to
work GA . Good luck to all.  Jeff  NY4N/M

Jim/KC4HW

On 8 Apr 2008 at 21:32, Tim Wininger wrote:

> Lets support or neighbors this weekend with a few Q's in the GA QSO
> Party.
>
> Lots of SECC members will be active plus a few ACG types will be
> contributing GA counties with their roving and fixed station efforts..
>
> Get on and spread the wealth plus have some fun. We all will be
> looking for the return favor in the ALQP in June.
>
> Tim, KY5R

I am planning 12 or 13 counties in SW georgia on Sunday only!  I will
be doing
CW (slow
CW) working mostly 20m and 40m.

I will be listening for the ACGers..

73

Jim/KC4HW

On 8 Apr 2008 at 21:32, Tim Wininger wrote:

> Lets support or neighbors this weekend with a few Q's in the GA QSO
> Party.
>
> Lots of SECC members will be active plus a few ACG types will be
> contributing GA counties with their roving and fixed station efforts..
>
> Get on and spread the wealth plus have some fun. We all will be
> looking for the return favor in the ALQP in June.
>
> Tim, KY5R

Jim/KC4HW
http://www.AlabamaContestGroup.org
http://www.AlabamaQSOParty.org