[SECC] GQP's new awards are on the web site.

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 11:28:16 EDT 2008

  The "Top Rover" trophy and a new "Gavel" info is on the web site

  The Pics are examples, when I get the real images, I will put them on.

  The Gavel was cooked up by Larry, K4PIC, who sponsored it, and Chaz, our Plaque manager.

  Gordon, K4OD created the new rover prize.  Looking at those rules, any rover who hits 15 counties is in the race for this award.

  Those pages are newly updated, plus Gordon sent a new "Peach" pic/icon which you will see on other pages....

  WX outlook is for scattered showers on Saturday, no precip on Sunday... (Marietta area)

  If you have not seen the GARS home page, go there to see their fine GQP plug.
  http://www.gars.org/  Thanks GARS.

  Spring is really beautiful in GA.
  Rovers, stop to smell the Azelias, but briefly...hi.

  73,
  Mike, NE4S

http://mail.yahoo.com