[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score NCCC Ladder 4/11

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Apr 11 10:42:08 EDT 2008

                     NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 11

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   160:   0      0
    80:  14     10
    40:  17     11
    20:   5      2
-------------------
Total:  36     23  Total Score = 828

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Nice to have 20M
open at
the beginning, but I spent too much time there hoping to get in sync for
mults
from W7WHY and N9RV.  K6NV was particularly loud there.  40M seemed
pretty good
with good signals from as close as KA3QLF and from the NW and W coast.
Nice to
hear VA7ST in there again.  WW2Y in NE was particularly strong.  Heard weak
signals from the TN and NC stations, but no QSOs.  Missed several other
mults
there, including KN5H in AZ.  80 had good signals from everyone TX to KS and
east.  Heard N6RO and other west coast stations, but no QSOs on 80.  Missed
N0AC on 40 and 80.  Not sure why QSO total was so low.  Just one of those
weeks, I guess.  Thanks for the QSOs.  Don't forget the Georgia QSO
Party this
weekend.  All info at http://gqp.contesting.com.  KU8E and I will be QRV in
many GA counties as W4AN/M and we expect to have stations QRV from all
159 GA
counties.  Special awards for out of state stations who work the most
counties
on any mode during the party.  73, John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/