[SECC] GQP

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 09:45:19 EDT 2008

A good (wet) morning to all

It looks like the WX will ease off over the morning and afternoon.
Sunday looks clear.

My truck has turned color.. back to black from the temporary yellow dusting.

The lunch cooler is ready, I have my callsign hat, and it is just about time to head up to Towns county to start my rover trip to the south.

Rovers, If your plans get touched by "Murphy", and counties get skipped, put a note out tonight.
Some of us can adjust or make a special run to cover an open county.

See Ya on the road...

Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well

http://mail.yahoo.com