[SECC] GQP logs 87 Monday AM

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 08:02:00 EDT 2008

GM
I just sent a response about club write-ins, and mentioned we had 80 logs in the hopper.
After sending, that number jumped to 87.  I think this is going to be a big day.

RE: Clubs
SECC and SEDXC are not eligible for club awards.
Your work as an individual is always eligible for any of the other awards.
You  may put any club in the log submission.
If you are a member of a local club, that is the best choice.  IMHO
If a club in your area put in some time in GQP, that is a good choice.
A club in your area that did not send a log in should be urged to do it next time, and then you could help them... hi.
It is yours to choose...

FYI: Log processing
The first order of business is to reply to entrants to confirm the reception of the log, and sometimes a bit of a note on their comments.
Then the log file is copied down to the PC to a "Raw" folder.
The original note on the web mail client is copied, with the log, into a web folder to save the original up there in the cloud.
Then the work on getting the files to process is started.  Most of them run just fine.  Some need help.

I will get  Logs Received and Soapbox up on the web tonight, after the first wave of "good" files is run.

I see another log just popped in...

Read Scott's "Rover Saga", it is great.  Keep it coming Scott.

And as usual, I must end with my drumbeat... Send YOUR log in...!

73, Mike
NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well