[SECC] GQP-Counties On the Air

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 14 11:27:22 EDT 2008

I checked the DX Summit and all the counties were spotted in GQP except for the following :

Terrell
Lee
Worth
Olgethorpe
Lincoln

John and I were supposed to do TERR,LEE and WORTH but I screwed up. Our route was just too
aggresive. If we had another hour we would of made it to those three. We had such big pileups in some of the counties that  we stayed longer than planned. It was hard to drive on the the next one and give up those QSO's. Hopefully someone else got on from those counties that were not spotted.

Jeff KU8E