[SECC] Announcement, Holyland DX Contest This Saturday

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 15 10:51:28 EDT 2008

Hello,

This year Israel and our Israel Amateur Radio Club (IARC) both
celebrating the 60 years anniversary.
We have the honor to invite You all to participate in the annual
Holyland DX contest on the 19 of April,.starting 00/00 UTC for 24 hours.

Special trophies and certificates will be issued for this great event,
http://www.iarc.org/~4z4tl/4x60/4X60_Special_event.html

Good luck,
161,Mark 4Z4KX
Welcome to the "Holyland Contest-2008" on 19 April - 00.00-23.59 UTC

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Members | Calendar

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal