[SECC] GAQP Notes NM2l/N9JF from ILL

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 15 17:44:02 EDT 2008

Greg:  Very glad you got the counties you needed!  You sounded very
professional and were loud most of the time.  You have interpreted the
rules incorrectly.  Jim can submit a lot for his operations and you can
submit a lot for yours.  If each of you operated the same station, but
signed your own calls, that is.  If he sometimes operated with your call
or vice versa, you can submit your logs, but it would be separate multi
op. logs. I suspect you have two separate single op entries.  I say that
without having read Jim's summary yet.

SECC members ARE entitled and encouraged to submit their logs.  It is
just that SECC and SEDXC are not eligible for the aggregate club score
plaque.  So, you can submit your log for no club or for your local club.

I am copying this message to the reflector so that no one else gets the
idea that SECC members aren't eligible to submit logs and to win
plaques, certificates, etc.

73,

John, K4BAI.