[SECC] GQP logs up to date and posted... 163 received.

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 21:39:55 EDT 2008

Good Evening.....
The logs are posted, soapbox is up too.
153 logs are listed, 10 log files are in the "bad files" box for repair.
163 total received as of this minute.

The good logs have all been confirmed, edited, and scored.
We are up to date.

I will update every few days as more logs arrive.
With some family travel over the weekend, it may be early next week for the next batch of listings.

And, The front page pics have been changed!
WF4W's operation at Seminole county is our front page spotlight.
Seminole... formerly Georgia's rarest county... Which one next year??
Nice work Tad.

Thanks to all, it is going very well.
Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well