[SECC] SECC Club Call W4AN to be QRV in FL QSO Party This Weekend

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 24 18:41:55 EDT 2008

Hello all:

Jeff, KU8E, and I will be QRV with the South East Contest Club callsign,
W4AN, again this weekend in the Florida QSO Party.  Our route may be
posted to the FQP webpage soon.  We hope to work many of you again this
weekend in what is undoubtedly one of the very best state QSO parties.
For you ACG guys, this could be a warm up for AQP the first Saturday in
June.  Jeff and I are hoping we can arrange to be QRV in AL that
weekend, too.

Again, I will try to keep up with who is operating in case anyone needs
credit for Windle points.

The exchange is just RS(T) plus state, province, country or FL county.
Times are 1600Z Sat to 0200Z Sun and 12Z to 22Z Sun.  We will try to be
near the suggested frequencies on the website.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend and a lot of QSOs, especially in FQP.
73, John, K4BAI.