[SECC] Recent SECC Members - Welcome !

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Sat Aug 9 20:51:20 EDT 2008

Please join me in welcoming some of our recent new members to the
South East Contest Club:

* Larry Smith, N4FD, (St. Simons Island, GA) -- Larry joined in
January, and St. Simons is now in the circle. Welcome!

* Grant Bright, W4OJC, (Alpharetta, GA) -- Grant joined in February.
Grant's favorite contests are WPX, RTTY Round-up, 160 CW, but he likes
90% of contests -- if only he had time to fully participate. (I hear,
ya, Grant)

* John Colyard, W4IK, formerly N4EJV and AE4SW (Wellford, SC) -- John
joined in July. His favorites include CQWW, ARRL DX, 10m and 160m
contests, but he enjoys any contest he is available to work.

* Brian Jett, NN4P, formerly KE4VIZ, KS4WJ, and AI4IT (Lexington, KY)
-- John joined in July. He's a bit outside the circle in Kentucky,
but, welcome!

* Michael Almeter, W4MJA, formerly KI4MIU (Marietta, GA) -- Michael
joined in August. He didn't list any favorite contests, so we'll
assume he likes them all.

Gentlemen, if you haven't already done so, please go to http://
lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/secc and join our e-mail
reflector. There we have a perpetual, daily meeting on contests and
contest-related topics.

The SECC Web roster has already been updated with these new members.
(Thanks, Bobby)

This is my last posting as SECC secretary. I've held the office since
2001, so it's been a good seven years. Please support Lee WI4R as he
takes over this role.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
           -- Wilbur Wright, 1901