[SECC] NAQP SSB W4BW Single Op LP

Bob Wilson w4bw at w4bw.net
Sun Aug 17 14:24:20 EDT 2008

 North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W4BW
Operator(s): W4BW
Station: W4BW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 6:08

  160:    0     0
   80:   25    20
   40:   69    23
   20:  107    35
   15:    2     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  203    79  Total Score = 16,037

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

This was a very humbling effort for me.  I'm only using "wires in the trees"
antennas but the August NAQP has not previously kicked my butt this badly.  I
was hoping for some opening on 10m or 15m as we had in the NAQP CW 2 weeks ago
but it was not to be.  Nothing heard on 10m and I checked frequently.  I'm
usually more productive on the low bands with my wires but there was alot of
QRN here.

Sorry for letting SECC Team 1 down with my low productivity and short operating time.

Thanks for the Q's and I'm sure the Jan NAQP will provide better conditions.

Bob - W4BW