[SECC] Announcement, YO DX Contest, Next Weekend

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 24 08:13:46 EDT 2008

Dear Contester,
My call is YO2DFA and I am the contest manager of the YO DX Contest this
year too.
Thank you very much for participating at one of the YO DX Contests from
the previous years.
I would like to inform you that the 2008 edition will take place in the
period 30-31 August and the rulles are published here:

http://www.hamradio.ro/media%5Cfiles%5Creg%5CYODX_HF_2008.htm

The official results for 2007 can be found at the following address:

http://radioamator.ro/contest/us/yodxhf2007/

The YO radio amateurs would be very happy if you would honour us with
your presence this year also.
I would like to announce you that for those of you who fulfil the
necessary conditions for obtaining the YO AD award (1st class) during
the contest, this diploma will be free, without the need of sending the
request, but simply based on the Contest Log.

Because we intend to set up a web page dedicated to the YO DX Contest,
we would be greatful if you could send together with the Contest Log a
picture of you at your station or the antennas that you have.

Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to exchange with you some
controls on 30-31 August!

73 Ovidiu – YO2DFA