[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score 2008 MN QSO Party

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 3 20:34:59 EST 2008

                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:40

  160:
   80:
   40:     21        1
   20:      1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
-------------------------
Total:     22        1  Mults = 18  Total Score = 810

FT1000MP, ALPHA 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole.  Time was limited, but did get one of
the five counties I still need to confirm all MN counties.  Thanks to K0PC/M
and W9MSE/M for Sibley.  I still need Fairbault, Norman, Red Lake, and Stevens.
 I wonder if it is wise to limit MN stations to 100 watts.  Signals were
generally pretty weak and I'd think more power from the fixed stations would
help with more QSOs and easier copy.  Thanks to all, especially the mobiles.
CU in Ga QSO Party, April 12-13, 2008.  73, John, K4BAI.

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2/1/2008 9:59 AM