[SECC] Scott's Rare County GQP map is live...

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 15:45:46 EST 2008

Thanks for putting that up guys.  I was working with
the GA.Gov site and the lists trying to figure out
which state parks were in which counties and then
figure out which ones had cabins.  I really wanted to
activate Seminole county, but the cabins are all
booked so far.  If I can't sneak in somewhere in
Seminole, I will still plan on operating from one of
the top 6 counties.  Glynn is attractive and I've
operated portable from there before on Jekyll
Island--that's a bonus, a rarer GA county plus you can
claim an IOTA.

As soon as I nail down where I'll be, I'll let you
know.
73, Tad, WF4W