[SECC] GQP Bonus Prize sponsors

Gordon greyeagl at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 7 10:09:52 EST 2008

Thanks to K4BAI for his sponsorship of the bonus prizes again this year.  I also have a committment from K4BK down in Jacksonville for a $40.00 check so we are well on the way to funding the BONUS PRIZE categories.  Only another 4 sponsors at the $40.00 level and we will have our budget funded.  Any funds in excess of what are needed for purchase and shipping of prizes will, of course, be forwarded to the SECC Secretary/Treasurer for deposit in the club funds.

These prizes draw many participants from outside our state and contribute to making the GA QSO PARTY one of the top ranking contests in the nation.  Our DX activity continues to grow also.  So, give some thought to participating in sponsorship of BONUS PRIZES for GQP and send in a check to help out.  Let's make 2008 the year that GQP is not only recognized as a top rated QSO party but also an event of importance on all calendars involving ham radio.

J. Gordon Rowe - K4OD
GQP Prize Manager