[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, Feb 2008 NA Sprint SSB

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 10 08:20:02 PST 2008

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   72    1:47
   40:   85    1:28
   20:   38    0:45
---------------------

Team:

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW output, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.
Got off to a bad start on 20. Figured out after 12 minutes that was because I
was using my 40M dipole.  Not surprisingly, 20 closed early.  40 was the best
band for rate.  Skip was relatively short.  80 was pretty good except only the
strongest west coast stations could be copied.  It became noisy during the last
hour and I listened a lot on a quieter receiving antenna.  Activity seemed low.
Thanks for the QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2/5/2008 9:44 AM