[SECC] Announcement, LZ 40M CW Contest

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 28 11:01:50 EST 2008

Hello Everyone!
LZOCC has the pleasure to invite you  to take part in the LZ Open 40m CW
Contest on April 5-th 2008 from 00:00 to 04:00 UTC
     This year 40m contest is aimed to activate more top CW stations
from outside Europe. Your participation will be highly appreciated. We
need to hear your signal !
For info on this and other contests sponsored by LZ Open Contest Club
please visit our web site http://www.LZOPEN.com

Good luck and enjoy the contest!

73's LZ1GL / Krasimir Latinov

P.S. We send personal invitations to a large number of first class CW
contest operators and we hope to have one the most exciting events this
year. Let's enjoy it together !
If you have any comments or questions please send us a message.
It will be nice to hear from you.
http://www.LZOPEN.com