[SECC] NAQP Teams for January

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 9 22:39:43 EST 2008

OK:  Here we go.  So far for CW, we have:

SECC  #1
KU8E
K4BAI
W4OC
AA4S
N4PN

SECC #2
NA4BW
K4OGG
K2SX
AA4LR
N4GG

The latter depends on Hal getting his antennas back up before the
contest is over.

For NAQP SSB:  We have so far:  N4PN, KU8E, K4BAI, AA4LR, and N4GG.  If
more sign up, we will add more teams and maybe change the team compositions.

Not too late to sign up for a CW team.  We can register until the
contest starts, but I'd like to cut it off Friday night and send in the
teams Saturday early.  So, please let me know if you can be QRV for
either weekend.

We may be running behind the ACG boys!  73, John, K4BAI.