[SECC] Bellsouth

Tom Rauch w8ji at contesting.com
Mon Jan 14 19:03:22 EST 2008

>> I'm not sure BellSouth customers know this, but BellSouth
>> filters mail in and out of BellSouth.
>
> Bellsouth doesn't allow incoming mail connections from
> mail servers
> with dynamic IPs.  There are many ISPs that do this and
> other measures
> to "protect" their customers....unfortunately.

Worse yet Lee BellSouth does not allow me to send email via
their Internet connection through other services!!

My point is just to remind people in this area if they use
BellSouth they are automatically excluding some other hams
from emailing them. It's the dumbest anti-spam system I have
ever seen. There ought to be a law against it.