[SECC] NAQP SSB Teams

paul at nn4f.com paul at nn4f.com
Fri Jan 18 09:38:39 EST 2008

John,

Count me in for a team spot, i hope to get at least 10 hrs in, I have a VE test session just before the start, so might miss the beginning, but will be on asap...

Paul - NN4F
Ridgeville, SC

Hello all:  Here are the proposed teams so far:

SECC#1      SECC#2       SECC#3
N4PN         AA4LR         KT4ZB
K4BAI        NA4BW       K1ZZI
N4XL         NJ8J
KU8E         K4BK
W4SVO     K4OD

We need several more to fill out the part time team SECC#3.  Or other
full timers and we will change the teams around a bit.  If you can be
active at all in NAQP on Saturday, please join up.  I will submit the
teams late today, but we can make changes up until the start of the
contest.  If you will be using a different call, please let me know
because I must register the call of the operator and the call that will
be used in the contest.  I plan to check e-mail around noon Saturday for
any last minute changes, but not thereafter.

Note that 20, 15, and 10M were open from GA to MA last night at 0330Z
during the NAQP practice session, so check those bands during NAQP and
move stations to open bands.  Another NAQP SSB practice 0330 to 0359Z
tonight.

73,

John, K4BAI.