[SECC] NAQP SSB Scores

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 21 11:26:13 EST 2008

Nice to hear all the GA/SC and AL stations QRV in NAQP SSB.  From the
registered teams, I still need claimed scores from NN4F. AA4LR, KT4ZB,
K1ZZI, WA4JA, and N4KG.  Please post those scores and any others to the
SECC, ACG, or 3830 reflectors by Tuesday so I can include them in the
weekly summary.  (Or send a report directly to me.)  Have a good day.
It is a work holiday for those of us working for the Federal Government
and certain other entities as well.  I will try to "mine" the NAQP SSB
log for GA/SC/AL QSOs with stations who don't appear to be active in the
clubs and will post the results later.  These should be good prospects
for memberships in the clubs and also (and perhaps especially) for being
solicited for support and activitiy for the GA and AL QSO parties this
year.  73, John, K4BAI.