[SECC] cq 160

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Jan 21 15:31:49 EST 2008

Hi all...I had sent an e-mail from the ship on my cruise last week, and I
never saw it post to the reflector....so here goes again......

In years past we have had a gentleman's agreement with the SEDXC club
concerning posting our scores for the benefit of either club...this year
marks the 50th anniversary of the SEDXC and they have asked could we please
claim SEDXC as our club for the club competition..so I am asking that anyone
who participates in either of the CQ160 tests please put SEDXC as your club
if you are a member of both...I am sure they will really appreciate
it...lets help them make a big sound on the 160m band!! Good luck to SEDXC
!!

de Rick NQ4I