[SECC] Possible New Members for SECC

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 21 21:13:07 EST 2008

I have "mined" my NAQP Phone log for GA and SC contacts that I don't
recognize as SECC members.  I'd think that they have at least a passing
interest in contesting and could be prospective members for SECC and
maybe even more for operating in the GA QSO Party.  So, I suggest that
info on the club and the QSO party be sent to them.

GEORGIA stations:

NY4U, Brenda
KB4BMI, Cullen
K1EKF, Rich
K4NFX, Kelly
K4DN, Jack  (I think I know him through SEDXC)
KC4YBO, Steve
WD4ERM, Ken in Quitman, GA (friend of Bobby, KF4GTA)
W4MCQ, Bruce
KD4EXY, Royce
WB4PPW, Jess
N4SK, Bob

SOUTH CAROLINA stations:

K4YTZ, Van
KB4ZMR, Gene
NV4I, Joe
KJ4R, Ed

Maybe some of the others who were in NAQP can supplement this list.

73,

John, K4BAI.