[SECC] Announement: MN QSO Party, Next Weekend

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 27 20:30:25 EST 2008

Hello,
The 2008 Minnesota QSO Party is just a week away! We are in the tenth year
of sponsorship, and are expecting yet another strong turnout of activity. We
look forward to having you join us this year.

Please check out the MNQP home page for the latest information. Follow the
links to MNQP from:
http://www.w0aa.org/mnqp.htm

Check out the mobile coverage map for this years QSO Party. Also the APRS
link, and the mobile tracking tools provided by K0RC at:
http://www.w0aa.org/rovers.htm

It is very likely we will have ten or more mobiles traveling the state,
along with all of our fixed and portable stations.
If you are in need of a free logging program, check out:
http://home.comcast.net/~wr0dk/mnqplogger.htm

Don't hesitate to e-mail, if you have any questions.

73's, Mark - WA0MHJ

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/25/2008 11:24 AM