[SECC] Emailing: [3830] CQ160 CW W4SVO Multi-Op HP

w4svo w4svo at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 27 23:08:53 EST 2008

[3830] CQ160 CW W4SVO Multi-Op HP
      <prev [Date] next>  [Advanced] <prev [Thread] next>

[3830] CQ160 CW W4SVO Multi-Op HP
      from [webform] [Permanent Link][Original]

      To:  3830 at contesting.com
      Subject:  [3830] CQ160 CW W4SVO Multi-Op HP
      From:  webform at b4h.net
      Date:  Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:04:26 -0800

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): +PACKET
Station: W4SVO

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 29

Total:  QSOs = 768  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 59  Total Score = 297,996

Club: SEDXC

Comments:

WOW! This had to be the best condx in a long time. Wall to wall Europeans.
Worked three new countries-CW0TOP, TF3CW and T93J. Over 100 Europeans logged!
The only thing I would suggest is that when stations began to call CQ, please
ask if the freq is busy! Any way I had a lot of fun. This is my best effort
ever.  My rig:OMNI VI + . AL-811H-700Watts out.  ANT- Inverted "L" @ 70 feet.
Stealth 450 foot beverage to the east runs across the street on the ground,
then up along a hedge for 430 feet to the east @6 feet high. After europe drops
out I go outside and run it to the west right on the ground . Boy what it is
like living in downtown Ocala. CU in the SSB Test
                     Mark W4SVO

      [More with this subject...]