[SECC] [Acg] SE Sprint Coalition NA Sprint Teams

KC4HW jimjohnson at alaweb.com
Wed Jan 30 21:09:03 EST 2008

On 30 Jan 2008 at 21:01, ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote:

> Here is the team I am going to register. Looks like a pretty darn good
> one to me If there is an interest I will start a team #2 .
>
> 73, Jeff
>

> SESprint Coalition
> =============
> KU8E
> K4BAI
> W4PA at K4RO
> N4OX
> N4AF
> W4NZ
> K4NO
> N4PN
> K4FXN
> K1TO

Yes Sir!  This does look like a very competitive team.  I am sure you guys will have a blast.

Are there any other ACGers, SECCers, or FCGers that would like to start another team.

I am interested in participating, but probably not very competitive.  My CW is poor at best and
my station is not real good, but I would be interested in playing a couple of hours!  And
probably will.

No score to small for this team!!  So if you would like to be on this team then, we can see if
KU8E will register for us, or I will do it..    Probably register as the "SE Sprint Coalition Team
#2".

Let me know...

Jim/KC4HW
Alabama Contest Group