[SECC] W4AN (K4BAI op at K1TO) Claimed Score, IARU HF Contest

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 14 16:03:24 EDT 2008

                     IARU HF World Championship

Call: W4AN
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K1TO

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Myakka City, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 23:35
Radios: SO2R

   160:    58            7        3
    80:   195           13       16
    40:   677           27       28
    20:  1088           25       28
    15:   140           14       20
    10:    22            5       11
-------------------------------------
Total:  2180    0      92      105  Total Score = 1,134,720

FT1000MP x2, AL1500, K1TO's antenna farm.  My first SO2R operation in
just over
two years.  Dan, K1TO, invited me to use his excellent station in Myakka
City,
FL. and worked hard to get it all ready and keep it all working properly.
Many thanks to Dan for his hospitality.  I gave it an effort in the General
class bands. Congrats to all the higher scorers.  Thanks for all the
QSOs. W4AN
is the South East Contest Club call sign.  QSL to K4BAI.  Note that it
was not
quite a full-time effort due to a short thunderstorm on Saturday
afternoon.  I
did make a number of SSB QSOs, but they are all shown above as CW since the
version of CT that we used did not break down the QSO totals by modes
and K1TO
won't be able to send me the log until he does some computer repair.
73, John,
K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/