[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NCCC Ladder 7/18/08

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 18 09:19:53 EDT 2008

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 18

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

  160:   0      0
   80:  10      8
   40:  20     11
   20:  26     11
-------------------
Total:  56     30  Total Score = 1,680

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole with one end drooping, zepp, inverted vee.  There
were 14 legal dupes among the 56 QSOs.  Deleting them would give me exactly the
same number of QSOs (in 30 minutes) that I had worked in 25 minutes earlier.
The mult total actually is three higher than in the experimental test.  Lot of
fun.  Hope the new calls will continue to come back on Thursday nights.
Prayers for the family and friends of SK, W5CT, the "Joe" in so many exchanges.
 73, John, K4BAI.