[SECC] [Fwd: SECC Meeting / Open House / Dinner?]

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 28 21:09:30 EDT 2008

Hello guys:  See the message below from contester Bob, W3IDT, of PVRC.
His call isn't well known because he usually operates contests from a
multi station in the DC area.  I had a nice dinner with him, NN3W, K3ZO,
and someone else that I know well, but it escapes me at the moment, when
I was in Wash, DC on business in June.  He is also well known as the
father of YL contest operator K3MIM.  Note that he is helping his other
daughter move to Atlanta to start Emory Law in the fall.  He will be in
Atlanta August 5-14 and K3MIM will be ther August 11-13.

If anyone is interested in meeting Bob for a meal or drink or whatever
while he is in the Atlanta area, please e-mail him.  I think he will
miss the August SEDXC meeting by a week and the Huntsville hamfest by a
few days.  I don't anticipate being in Atlanta during that time.

73,

John, K4BAI.