[SECC] Certificates for SECC

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 6 09:38:05 EDT 2008

In today's mail, I received the booklet on the 2007 Russian DX Contest.
  Also inside was a certificate for me (#9 USA) and two certificates for
SECC.  They were for club competition.  We didn't win, but we did get
certificates.  For 2006, participants were K4BAI, WA4TII, and W4BQF.
For 2007, participatns were K4BAI, WA4TII, KU8E, and N4GG.  I think the
club secretary should probably keep such certificates.  I won't make the
meeting tomorrow due to the AL QSO Party, but will get the certificates
to the secretary some time in the future.  Thanks to all for continuing
to submit scores in the name of South East Contest Club.  CU when you
are home tomorrow from W4AN/M in many AL counties.  Our AL friends and
former members have supported GQP and we should return the favor to the
extent we can.  They are really well organized now and expect to have
activity from all 67 AL counties.  Jeff and I will be listening for you.
  73, John, K4BAI.