[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score NCCC Ladder 6.13.08

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jun 13 08:41:56 EDT 2008

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 13

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   7      5
   40:  16     10
   20:  32     13
-------------------
Total:  55     28  Total Score = 1,540

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee.  20M was very good with
excellent signals from the west coast as well as from closer in stations like
N4OGW, K3LR, IL, and IN.  40M was pretty good too, although some mults were
missed like CA and CO.  Just couldn't get the sequence right.  W4NZ sounded
like ground wave from TN (QSO OK thanks, Ted), but K1GU in TN sounded like skip
(but Ned never heard me call). 80M sounded good, but K0AD called CQ in my face
three times and I wasn't able to work anyone farther away than N8NA in DE.
Thanks for all the QSOs.  Welcome back to N3ZL in SC, who has now graduated
from high school.  Welcome to K8MR and WQ5L.  See you all next week and maybe
in the ARRL VHF QSO Party this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.