[SECC] NY4N/m 2008 Alabama QSO Party claimed score

Ny4n at aol.com Ny4n at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 16:09:22 EDT 2008

Many thanks to the local guys for all the contacts. Becky and I had a wo
nderful time in Alabama and in the contest. Hopefully, we can come back next year
if we can afford the fuel. Thanks again for the invite.

                           2008 ALABAMA QSO PARTY

Call used: NY4N/M    Location: VARIOUS (23) COUNTIES

Category: MOBILE W/ DRIVER LOW - CW              Power: Low

Callsign of Operator(s):AF4QB-BECKY-NAVIGATOR ; NY4N-JEFF-OPERATOR

Exchanged Information: NY4N/M  (COUNTY)

Hours of Operation: 12:00

CW       CW      SSB      SSB      FSK      FSK
band    QSOs      pts     QSOs      pts     QSOs      pts   mults
160        0        0            0        0        0        0       0
80       70      140            0        0        0        0       0
40      495      990            0        0        0        0       0
30        0        0            0        0        0        0       0
20      213      426            0        0        0        0       0
17        0        0            0        0        0        0       0
15        0        0        0        0        0        0       0
12        0        0        0        0        0        0       0
10        0        0        0        0        0        0       0
TOTAL    778     1556        0        0        0        0               42

     SCORE: 1556 QSO POINTS X 42 MULTIPLIERS = 65,352 TOTAL POINTS

Club or Team Name: TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP

Comments:

THANKS TO ALL THAT FOLLOWED US AROUND. NO MAJOR BOUTS WITH MURPHY.

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
contest committee.

Date JUNE 16 2008   Signature   JEFF CLARK    Call___NY4N_______