[SECC] Announcement, Second week NCCC Ladder Thursday Night

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 12 22:43:28 EDT 2008

The opening session of the NCCC Sprint Ladder was a huge success, with a record 30 stations  in 19 sections submitting score reports to 3830 or to me directly.  Reports still welcome.

As they say around here, one swallow doesn't make a summer (I work in San Juan Capistrano during the week), but it's an encouraging beginning with 50% more stations than last year's first NSL event.

Ed, W0YK, has posted scores to http://www.ncccsprint.com/results.htm so have a look at the already tight competition in the East of Ms. River division.   Congratulations to N9CK, W0BH, N6RO and Newcomer KK9V.

Join the fun this week:  Thursday night NA starting at 1930 Pacific Daylight Time. Please note the time is now 0239-0300Z Friday.

Repeat participants. . .help us recruit with an announcement to your contest reflector (NCCC, SCCC, SMC, PVRC and CTDXCC and SECC already covered).

To warm up or just get a taste of NSL  join W9RE's Slow NS (SNS) starting at 0200Z (1900 PDST).   Immediately after NSL join NCCC for the weekly contest net on 3610.

73 Bill n6zfo/6