[SECC] K4BAI CLaimed Score, 2008 VA QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 19 10:46:28 EDT 2008

                     Virginia QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:01

   160:
    80:   1
    40:
    20:
    15:
    10:
     6:
     2:
   UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   1      0       0  Mults = 1  Total Score = 2

FT1000MP, 100W, inverted vee.  Sorry for lack of time to participate
this year,
but I did work a number of VA stations while I was in the RDXC signing
the SECC
club call, W4AN, from the W8JI QTH.  Hope many of you will be QRV in the
GA QSO
Party, Apr 12 and 13, when KU8E and I hope to be QRV in many GA counties as
W4AN/M.  We hope to have all 159 GA counties QRV this year.  Top mult totals
last year were around 145.  Mobiles are welcome.  All information at:
http://gqp.contesting.com.  73, John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/