[SECC] GQP Rover Helper

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 12:15:56 EDT 2008

Hi,
I will have my mobile station rebuilt and reinstalled tonight!
Check yours, get ready.

For GQP to get all 159 on the air, both Rovers and Home stations will have join in.
Jeff, KU8E, will coordinate all of these plans to help make the "159" possible.
Mail to his home address, or gqprovers at iham.us will go to Jeff.

For the Rovers, I have a simple utility to combine what may be separate files for counties into a single file to send in.
Go to http://www.qsoparty.org/html/packrovers.html and download Pack a Rover.
I notified prior rovers in separate note, but I do want to encourage new rovers to hit the road.
So, this utility is offered here for newbies.  And Oldies too.

And I am glad to get a zip file with all the individual county files in the zipper too!
These methods should make logs easier for rovers.
And... summaries are NOT needed for software logs.
Your overall score, and the individual county scores are all done on the score run.

Please put your call on the files, and in the note subject...

The web site has a tweak or two.
I put a pic of my mobile on it....
Send me pics of your operation this year!
Or last year!  Send to gqp at iham.us or ne4s at iham.us
Full size, jpg's are OK...

We will be updating the Plaque and Prize sponsors soon.
Please consider sponsoring GQP with a Prize or Plaque donation.
gqpplaques at iham.us and gqpprizes at iham.us is how to make contact.

Thanks,
Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well