[SECC] Question about band change limits for GQP

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 10:55:05 EDT 2008

Hi Tad...
We don't have any rules on times on band changes.
As long as you do not simultaneously operate (Transmit) both radios, You can be single op  (SO).
IF you operate both rigs at the same time, you would be Multistation-SingleOP  (MS).
This mean that QSOs on one radio must be complete, or not transmitting at the same time as QSOs on the other.

We do not have an SO2R class, just SO.

Our rules do not go as far as other "contests" so we tend to be a bit loose in these areas.
I do not have deep experience in these set-ups.
If anyone on the reflector has input here, please comment.

Thanks, Tad,
Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well