[SECC] RTTY in GQP

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 31 16:58:16 EDT 2008

I am inclined to think that we shouldn't make any more rules changes for
this year since it is so close to the date.  I suspect that we will find
almost no activity on RTTY, which is consistent with most other QSO
parties.  If there is really interest, then somebody could sponsor a
RTTY plaque for next year.  I'd not want to encourage someone to operate
only RTTY however and that is what a plaque would do I expect.  I don't
mind making it a three mode QSO party, but I doubt we would get many
takers.  73, John, K4BAI.