[SECC] Fw: Petition Regarding Skimmer

ku8e ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat May 3 14:26:47 EDT 2008

Please consider signing this petition if you are opposed to
Skimmer being allowed in the Single Opr category.

The link is http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/skimmer

If you sign it, please use your name followed by your callsign.  When you
sign it, you do not need to go to the next step where they try to get you to
make a donation.

Jeff KU8E