[SECC] Claimed Score, K4BAI, 2008 ARRL SS CW

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 2 23:00:03 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  417
   40:  380
   20:  264
   15:   67
   10:    0
------------

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW output, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee, zepp.  Missed NT.
 Heard VY1EI QSX up one kHz on 20M.  He worked a 7 station and gave number 94 or
so and they said "QSY."  Guess the pileup got too unruly.  Never heard him
again.  15M was pretty good for this part of the cycle.  20M was too long on
Saturday for good rates.  20M was much better Sunday with stations as close as
NC workable.  Thanks for all the QSOs.  One interesting "dupe" was club station
K3MJW. Apparently there were two guys using this contest call at different
times.  They gave different information and it's no wonder that the second one
insisted that I was not in his log!  Apologies to AI4OT and AE1N.  I couldn't
copy their information due to weak signals.  Had some power line noise, but
generally not too bad.

Look for me with W4OC, KU8E, and NO2R from Bonaire Nov 26 to Dec 3 signing
PJ4/home calls outside the contest and PJ4A in CQ WW CW Contest.

73,

John, K4BAI.