[SECC] K4Y / M This week in KY

Ny4n at aol.com Ny4n at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 18:52:57 EST 2008

Just to give you fine folks a heads up... Becky and I will participate in the
Kentucky QSO Party this weekend as K4Y / M. This will be the last Mobile
contest for the year for us. See the rules at:

_http://www.wkdxa.com/mainsite/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layo
ut=blog&id=35&Itemid=56_
(http://www.wkdxa.com/mainsite/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=35&Itemid=56)

We will not have any type of pattern on this one, just haul tail from one
county to the other. We have chosen 30 counties, but in all honesty, don't
believe will make them all.

The contest has shortened from 16 hours to 12. Here are the counties we plan
to activate in the order they will be worked. Please pass this list to any
county hunters who may be interested. Good luck and hope to hear some familiar
calls.   Jeff

1 ALLEN, 2 SIMPSON, 3 WARREN, 4 EDMONDSON, 5 BARREN, 6 METCALF, 7 ADAIR, 8
RUSSELL, 9 PULASKI, 10 WHITNEY, 11 KNOX, 12 LAUREL, 13 ROCKCASTLE, 14 MADISON,
15 FAYETTE, 16 SCOTT, 17 OWEN, 18 HARRISON, 19, GRANT, 20 BOONE, 21 GALLATIN,
22 CARROLL, 23 TRIMBLE, 24 HENRY, 25 OLDHAM, 26 JEFFERSON, 27 BULLITT, 28
HARDIN, 29 LARUE, 30 HART.
Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)