[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, LZ DX Contest 2008

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 23 12:57:52 EST 2008

                    LZ DX Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 13:20

   80:  123      0     19
   40:  146      0     26
   20:  215     19     26
   15:   0`      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
---------------------------
Total:  484     19     71  Total Score = 110,476

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee, zepp.  No signals heard on 15
or 10.  20M was good to Europe and Western Asia for about four hours.  Then
absorption took DX signals out and they never recovered on 20.  40M opened
early and some signals were very strong.  Surprisingly, 80M seemed the best I
have ever heard it from my home QTH with a modest inverted vee.  I worked three
all time new countries on that band.  A great contest this year with no conflict
with ARRL Sweepstakes.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Please look for me, KU8E, W4OC,
and NO2R from Bonaire Nov. 26 to Dec 3 as PJ4/home calls and PJ4A in CQ WW CW.
Happy Thanksgiving to those who observe it next week. 73, John, K4BAI.