[SECC] Dentron DTR2000L 8877 For Sale

gmacie at bellsouth.net gmacie at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 13 10:23:11 EDT 2008

How did this happen ? I have had 1 amplifier for 20 years until this year. Now all of a sudden there are 5 in the shack. Plans have changed and looking to reduce stockpile.

I have a Dentron DTR2000L purchased from Dave K4JRB a couple of months ago. It covers 160 meters.
My plans were to convert it to 6 meters. It works fine but one of the caps in the power supply doesn't look healthy. I had planned to redo the supply even before noticing that. I bought a Harback soft start module. I will include that with the amp. The components have been mounted on the board but it hasn't been installed in the amp. I did not get around to purchasing new caps. They are available in town from K4POZ.

I doubt you'll another 8877 amp this inexpensive

Price is $850 firm.

Gordon 404 819-7903